- 2 tbsp groundnut oil
- 1 chicken breast, cut into small strips
- 1/2 green/red/yellow pepper, cut into small slices
- 4 spring onions, sliced diagonally (use both white and green parts)
- 1/2 green/red chilli, deseeded and finely sliced
- 1 sachet straight-to-wok Singapore noodles
- dark soy sauce
- Heat the oil in a wok until slightly smoking. Add the chicken pieces and stir-fry until the meat has turned white.
- Add the vegetables and chilli pepper. Stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the noodles. Stir-fry until well mixed with the meat and vegetables
- Add a dash of dark soy sauce to taste. Mix well.
- Serve immediately.