- 25g (1oz) butter
- 2 onions, sliced
- 2 tbs Schwartz Medium Curry Powder
- 15 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 x 400g tin chickpeas
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbs sugar
- 125ml (4fl oz) water
- 6 mini naan bread
- 200g (7oz) Greek-style natural yoghurt
- Schwartz Sea Salt and Black Pepper to season
- Heat the butter in a frying pan and fry the onion over a low-heat for 10 minutes, until softened and golden brown.
- Add the Medium Curry Powder and fry for 1 minute to release the flavours. Add the tomatoes, chickpeas, lemon juice, sugar and water and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes, until the sauce has thickened. Season to taste.
- Delicious served with warm naan bread and natural yoghurt.